The holidays are just around the corner, and if you’re like me you’re still shopping for presents (eek!). I love to give gifts that I would love to receive- so, often those on my Christmas list will end up with fitness and wellness products. So I want to share with you my top fitness gifts for this year 2016.
1. Nike Lunarglide 8 sneakers: I have these shoes (yes, these very ones) and I absolutely love them! Nike re-did the Lunarglide line this year and they’re super comfortable, durable and cute.
2. RumbleRoller foam roller: Foam rolling is super painful, but so good for your muscles, and like most things my opinion is go big or go home. So I choose to use the RumbleRoller- it looks like a dinosaur and sometimes feels like one, but it’s so effective (and portable in size too!).
3. Bird Dog Men’s Shorts: For all the men on our Christmas lists, these shorts are a hot commodity. They’ve got a built in compression short lining which makes them (apparently) much more comfortable- and they come in a range of cute colors, and they’re also not crazy expensive.
4. Polar M400 Watch: For everyone on your Christmas list who needs a new heart rate monitoring watch (ahem, Dad!)- this watch is awesome. I’m always so impressed with Polar- they really know how to get the heart-rate monitor watch right. This watch also tracks sleep and steps- so it’s a sophisticated all in one solution for all your tracking needs.
5. Klean Kanteen Water Bottle: Our bodies are 55-70% water, so water is really important for us every day and can help to keep us feeling satiated and satisfied. I love the Klean Kanteen bottles because they’re made from stainless steel (not plastic!). Check out their range of bottles.
6. Lulu Lemon Wunder Under Tech Mesh Pants: Sitting here drooling over my computer at these cute pants that were just released by Lulu- yep, they’re definitely on my list! I love the Wunder Under line of pants- they fit so well and are so comfortable (as I sit her right now in a pair of them).
7. Headspace App: This app is a MUST on everyone’s list. I can’t recount the times this app has saved my head (and given it a little space- pun intended!). What’s great is you can give the gift of this idea as the app starts free (and is really easy to follow for all those new to meditation) and if you like it then you start to pay for ongoing support. I love this app, truly. Download it on the app store!
8. Bose Sound Sport Wireless Headphones: Last but certainly not least, the all new bluetooth/wireless version of the Sound Sport headphones (I swear by them). They’re super comfy and the sound is incredible. The major plus of these is that they won’t get caught in your coat zipper and you can be a little further from your phone and still get great music. These are definitely on my Christmas list!
That’s all, folks! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!